Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Paul Teutul, Sr.

I think even the Lord himself wouldn't mind me using his son's name in vain when I say, "Jesus Christ!  Look at that mustache!"
"Come over here and stand in front of me so I can hit you in the back of the head."
Paul Sr. grew up in a small mining camp in Yonkers, New York.  Upon the realization that there was nothing to mine in Yonkers, New York, he started to build motorcycles.  More after the jump...





"I think that the difference between that bike and this bike is that... this bike is yours."
Besides his bikes and his mustache, Paul Sr. is also known for his tattoos.  Word on the streets is he actually has a tattoo of his mustache on a tattoo of his face riding a tattooed motorcycle shaped like a mustache tattoo.


"Next time you eat my cookies I'm gonna break your neck."
This man has lived the American dream.  I have to ask - was it his motorcycles?  His name?  His fame?  Or that outrageous mustache that got him into the Nickelback video?



Okay it was probably the fame.  But a mustache can dream, can't it?
"Give me somethin' to throw at him! Give me a hammer!"

Luke
Co-Creator/Moderator
   
 FAMOUSTACHE!   
Don't be ashamed of your love for mustache.
Tell your friends about this mustache!
 Trust me, they wanna know.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you dare mock mustaches, Anonymous (if that is your real name)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mustache does not deserve to be mocked. If he has a tattoo of it on his arm, then WE can get tattoos of it on OUR arms. Only epic mustaches like this one can be tattooed. Understand, Anonymous* (If that's your real name!)?!
    *The anonymous at the top. YOU MONSTER!
    - Paul Sr scolds you with ""Come over here and stand in front of me so I can hit you in the back of the head." -
    DONT MOCK DA MUSTACHE ; - ;

    ReplyDelete